- No smoking allowed in any Buildings, Restrooms, Arena Seating Areas, or Offices.
- Please dispose of Cigarette Butts responsibly.
- No parking allowed in rows between the barns.
- (Short Term Unloading only please) within 25 feet of the end of the barn, or designated fire lanes.
- Please do not block the aisles.
- Vehicles may be parked next to the green fence leading to the Arenas.
- Please do not block any of the double gates within that green fence.
No Recreational Vehicles
The following are prohibited:
- Roller Skates
- Golf carts
A Valid drivers license is required for all operators of any/all motorized vehicles.
- All stalls are metal 10’x10’ and have a sand base.
- Do not remove stall fronts from the stalls.
- Rolling receptacles are available in the barn area for all trash and animal waste.
- Please do not dump manure on the grounds outside the stall area.
- Please, No outside shavings or straw.
- *No dogs in any arena or building.
- Dogs are only in the barn area or RV area.
*ADA working dogs & dogs participating in shows are the only exception.
- Trailers/RV’s with living quarters that require any type of water, electric, or sewer hook-up will only be hooked up in the RV Park.
- Trailers shall not be hooked up to power in the stall barns.
- Trash should be placed in the gray rolling receptacles placed through-out the RV Lots.
- Please do not leave trash bags outside your trailer on the ground.
- Persons requiring handicap accommodations or with special needs, should bring this to Staff attention
- Cooking is only permitted in the limestone areas and in the RV parks.
- All horses should be washed in the wash racks at the back end of the stall barns.
- No washing in front or middle of barns at the water troughs.
- No horses allowed inside the green fences in the Arenas.
- All horses must enter and exit from C Arena, the arena between D Arena and B Arena which feeds the Outdoor Arena.
- No horses are allowed in any of the grassy areas around the oak trees.
- No riding horses other than in the designated arenas. This includes no riding on the roads, andRV Lots outside the designated areas around the barns or in the arenas.
- Swimming in the ponds is prohibited.
Public Service Announcement
- In case of a Chemical Emergency, please Exit to the North of the (Main) D Arena upstairs into the Banquet Rooms.
- You will be directed by Lamar-Dixon Expo Center Staff.
- Please stay calm upon exiting to a safe place.
- Lamar-Dixon has an All-Call system upon which everyone will be notified.
- On EVERY Monday, there is a test siren that goes off at Noon. This is only a test. I
- f you are in your RV, please turn the AC off, and put towels over open air vents.
- This situation is what they call Shelter In Place and we’ve not had to do that since we’ve been open, but we do need to be PREPARED.